Find all the Human Resources (HR) Checklists, Forms and Flowcharts you’ll ever need to manage HR in your business in one convenient place. Use HR Expert’s templates to create up-to-date, legally compliant HR checklists, forms and flowcharts for your organisation to help you manage a wide range of day to day HR tasks.
Checklists help you to follow a process, make sure you don’t forget anything important and stay compliant. Instead of making you write your own, you can use one of HR Expert’s HR Checklists, Forms and Flowcharts we’ve prepared for you as a basis, and either take it as it is or modify it for your business. All of our standardised HR documents, templates and forms can be implemented in your organisation immediately. You need to be a member to download the legally compliant HR templates and HR documents. Your Membership with HR Expert gives you access to HR resources and HR documents on the site when you need it.
Welcome to Human Resource Expert (HR Expert) Australia The Online HR Checklists, Forms and Flowcharts Resource Centre
HR Expert Checklists and Flowcharts Library: Use HR Expert’s templates to create up-to-date, legally compliant HR checklist templates and HR flowcharts for your organisation to help you manage a wide range of day to day HR tasks.
Our online HR resource centre includes a wide range of practical checklists to help employers assess their HR risks and identify key objective to improving HR compliance and performance improvement. Our Online HR Checklists, Forms and Flowcharts Resource library include:
- Recruitment Checklist
- Selection Panel Checklist
- Grievance Resolution Checklist
- New Employee Onboarding Checklist
- Implementing a Drug and Alcohol Policy Checklist
HR Procedure Flowcharts
- Discipline & Termination Flowcharts
- No Show And Unauthorised Absence Flowcharts
- Handling an Employee Grievance Flowcharts
- Probation Dismissal Flowcharts
- Recruitment Flowchart
- Reference Check Flowchart
- Leave Request Form
- Letter of Employment (Statement of Service)
- Time in Lieu Record Form
- Internal Training Request Form
Why you need to work with HR Expert..
- HR Expert Membership provides you full and immediate access to our people management and HR resources, unmatched in Australia.
- HR Expert’s comprehensive collection of HR policies, HR procedures, HR documents, HR templates and best practice guides that can be easily tailored to your business.
- HR Expert saves time for both business owners and HR professionals.
- HR Expert membership saves you money because you gain access to a vast collection of HR tools, resources and advice.
- HR Expert Members have easy and instant access to everything you need. No waiting necessary.
- HR Expert membership fees are fully tax deductible.
- Companies without in-house HR professionals can still manage their HR function using tools and resources available on HR expert.
- All our HR documents and resources are updated in line with legislation and government changes; leaving you to focus on running your business.
HR Expert Membership Helps You in All Aspects of People Management:
- Recruit and Select new staff with confidence.
- Tailor contracts and other HR documentation with ease.
- Create a professional impression on existing staff and new recruits.
- Implement effective Performance Management Processes.
- Establish effective workplace relations.
- Ensure compliance with labour laws and regulations.
- Protect yourself from costly Employment Tribunal claims.
What makes HR Expert (and our global team) the real deal?
HR Expert is a member’s only website. You need to be a member to download the legally compliant HR templates and HR documents. Select ‘Get Membership’ to sign up now.
HR Expert have a globally recognised team, and our founder has led award winning HR initiatives, being recognised from the Australian HR Institute and the Australian HR Awards.
How can Human Resource Expert (HR Expert) Australia help your business?
We specialise in HR templates and forms, hr audit templates, and hr templates for small business as well as medium to large enterprises. Your Membership with HR Expert gives you access to HR resources and HR documents on the site when you need it. As a Member, you will also receive regular email updates on changes in legislation and labour regulations and on new and updated HR Expert documents available for download.
Should you apply for a free Human Resource Expert (HR Expert) Australia online account..
There are HR Expert memberships suitable for every business and organisation, regardless of size. As a free member, you will have access to 15 sample HR forms, letters, policies and workflows to save you the trouble of writing and developing your own from scratch.